Return & refund policy
Our kind of production has tolerances and sometimes defective pieces, which up to a reasonable level are accepted from the market.
For this reason, our products pass through quality control before they are shipped. Nevertheless, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will be more than willing to assist you.
- Product returns are accepted only in the following cases:
- A percentage of products per design, per color that are being produced with defects that exceeds 2%. The term defect is defined as "exceeding standard quality" and the standard quality is defined for each design because each design has its own technical properies and production limitations. Generally speaking, our definition of a defective production meets our clients definition.
- The product you received was not the product you ordered (for example, different design or different color).
- To accept the return of a product, you need to inform us within 30 calendar days from the date that the invoice was issued.
- Make sure that you have checked carefully the proforma invoice with the products you ordered. After its approval we do not accept returns of products that have been ordered by mistake.
Steps of the refund process:
- Please notify us immediately about the problem within 30 calendar days of receipt. You need to email us some photos of the products and a small description of the issue.
- After we get your feedback, we give you via email the shipping permission to send back the goods with our UPS account. Your package should be safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage.
- When we receive the merchandise, we will inspect it. If we approve it, we will issue a credit note.
- For an approved return you have the following refund options:
- We can initiate a refund in your account to be used in your next purchase or
- We can replace the merchandise and ship it back to you or
- Return you the products value through bank transfer.
- We do not offer refunds for shipping charges.
Please contact us should you have further questions.